tangentwoman

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Old, good TV

While the Smelmooo plays in a poker tourney tonight, I'm buckling down with a DVD of the first season of Felicity. I still have trouble with Brian Krakow in his role on this show.

Anyway, I’m currently watching the episode where Ben and Felicity walk in on the burglars in the loft, which also happens to be the first Halloween episode. And at the Halloween party, Ben makes out with this girl who's dressed as the Pink Power Ranger. What makes that funny, of course, is that the actress who actually played the Pink Power Ranger is also on Felicity. I'd totally forgotten that -- not that Amy Jo Johnson was the Pink Power Ranger and also Julie on Felicity, but about that little touch in this episode.

I've never watched Alias, but someone told me recently that the idea came about because J.J. Abrams and co tossed out the idea, "What if Felicity led a double life? Like if she spent her nights as a spy?" And, voila, Hannah from Felicity gets her own show a few years later.

This show makes me so happy. I'm such a dork.

2 Comments:

  • And I say, bless JJ Abrams, he's done well by me. Not only does Hannah get Alias, but Sean, Megan and Richard all pop in from time to time and it makes me ridiculously happy.

    -Shari

    P.S. I will get a life eventually.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:50 PM  

  • There is a picture out in the blogosphere that is supposedly Amy Jo Johnson topless. I saw the picture in its "PG" version and it looks a lot like her. Poor pink power ranger. Life is hard when all you are working on are episodes of Wildfire.
    -Shari

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home