tangentwoman

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Humiliation

All of my best friends at work are out of the office today.

If they were here, I hope that one of them would have pointed out before I discovered it now -- at 2:44 in the afternoon -- that my underpants are completely visible through my skirt in the proper light (although if someone HAD told me, I don't know what I'd have done about it, so I guess it's the one good thing about no one having my back today?).

I think I wouldn't mind so much, were I not wearing my pink Oscar the Grouch underpants today.

Good thing I've mostly been stuck in my office, firmly planted in my chair, but yikes. I'm now making a mental list of all the people who did see my butt off the chair, and wondering how many of them snickered as I walked away. People forget about this kind of thing pretty quickly, right? Right?

3 Comments:

  • My guess is that anyone who would be checking out your tail-section is probably going to find that totally hot.

    -Shari

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:07 PM  

  • Bingo... and that's why I bought those unduhpants for her...

    ROWR

    By Blogger Smelmooo, at 6:16 PM  

  • If it makes you feel any better, when I started teaching I bent over during an assembly to discipline one of my students...and later found out that I flashed everyone (children and parents alike) behind me. That'll teach me to wear low riding pants and a thong to school. ;) I think Oscar is way hotter!
    -Leslie

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home