tangentwoman

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Lonely, but super-amused

The Smelmooo is in Miami, and I was in D.C. all day, so we had to board Tucker while we're both gone. So now that I'm home, I'm feeling way weird. I hate it when the Smelmooo isn't home at night anyway, but generally I have Tucker for company, at least. I super-hate flying totally solo, and it turns me into a huge baby: I jump at every noise, I can't sleep, and if I drop food on the floor, I actually have to pick it up and throw it out rather than leave it to the canine garbage disposal.

So I was feeling a little cranky the second I walked into the dark, empty house, and immediately turned on the TV for company. I normally blow through Ellen's "wonderful world of web videos" on Wednesdays, but today I let them all play through, and I'm so glad I did, because I found this to be absolutely awesome.

I would never have done it myself, but I enjoy and admire this couple's gumption. Although I cannot get on board with a bride exposing that much cleavage. I know, I know: I'm no fun.

2 Comments:

  • I may need to be friends with them.

    -Shari

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:03 AM  

  • my friend mm and i agree with the shari - we need to be friends with these people.

    By Blogger m, at 11:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home