tangentwoman

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Ugly coyote

I thought there was a fox outside my window this morning, but it wasn't moving like a fox, and it had a narrower face. It looked a teeny bit like a Graveling from Dead Like Me (which, by the way, is now airing on the SciFi channel, so I started watching the first season the other night, and I love it).

I was on the phone with my mom at the time, and wondered aloud about the weird-looking fox and she said, "Oh, is it kind of mangy-looking? It's a coyote."

She said this with such conviction that I almost just let it go with an, "Oh, okay, a coyote," but I had to ask why she'd drawn that conclusion.

"Oh, your dad's golf club sent around a notice that there are coyotes roaming around the golf course, and they included a picture, and that's exactly what it looks like, a mangy fox."

So who knows, but I think I'm going to think twice about going on the little walking trails out there, because that thing was pretty gross-looking.

1 Comments:

  • I onced asked a hooker if I could see her ugly coyote for $5. She sent me down the street to see someone else. What happen, then, I don't want to talk about.

    BTW, good going on the Artie Quiz. You are tied for first place.

    By Blogger ArtieLange, at 1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home