tangentwoman

Friday, March 28, 2008

Because blogging is sometimes easier than Googling...

When one is returning from Asia to the East Coast of the United States, does one tend to be up at 3 in the morning, or want to sleep until noon? I'm trying to determine whether it's wise to set up a 9 a.m. meeting with my CEO the day after she gets back from Japan.

I recognize that this is one of the many things about me that makes the Smelmooo smack himself on the forehead and say, "You have a master's degree from an Ivy League university. Really? You really can't figure this out?"

I don't know; I strive every day to prove that book-smarts do not equal common sense.

3 Comments:

  • 9AM would be bad.. coming from a time zone behind us makes you jet lagged and trying to catch up on time instead of being ahead of us.

    But then again... are they affected by the international date line? Is it actually a day ahead or behind us? That makes me more confused...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:10 PM  

  • I just smacked my head twice.

    By Blogger Smelmooo, at 4:25 PM  

  • depends on whether or not you like your boss! ;)

    --MS

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home