tangentwoman

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Overheard

This morning, in the toy aisle at Target, a guy speaks into his cell phone:

"Dude, how old is this kid?....
No, I'm serious....How old?
Really, can you just give me ANY idea of what to get?
....What do I get?...
Come on, seriously.
Seriously, dude, I am so hungover, would you just throw me a bone?
I'm hungover and I CAN'T FEEL MY TOES."

All of this made me feel MUCH better about my last-minute shopping for my nephews' and niece's birthday party; at least I know how old they are, and, despite maybe a little too much wine at my cousin's wedding yesterday, I could feel all of my extremities.

On a separate note: This opening bit to the Emmys might be the worst thing I've ever seen.

1 Comments:

  • Worse than Josh Groban?

    -Shari

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home