tangentwoman

Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy new year!

To wrap up 2006, I went to my first NFL game. I wore my Raiders shirt underneath a couple of other layers -- close to my heart! -- but I outwardly cheered "J-E-T-S, Jets! Jets! Jets!" along with the crowd, because I am a follower, and I fear getting my ass kicked for my faith in the terrible Raiders. We even made it on the Jumbotron, which was wild (the Smelmooo took video, so you may be able to see us on YouTube, which I know will make your day).

We rang in the new year with a small group of friends, lots of great food and wine, and dollar-store gifts (and a few teary eyes because poor Dick Clark just made us so sad).

Here's to a happy, healthy, peaceful 2007!

1 Comments:

  • It was lovely ringing in the New Year with you two. Thanks for our gifts! :) XOX Abby

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home