tangentwoman

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Who am I?!

I have no idea where this is coming from, because I usually can't say enough awful things about La Duff (actually, Les Duffs -- Haylie is even worse, probably), but I feel inexplicably sad that she and Joel Madden broke up. My initial reaction to them as a couple was, "Gross, and also illegal," but I actually thought they were good together and that they really loved each other. So I feel a little bad for them.

Although I'm happy to have some gossip this week that doesn't involve Britney and her exposed hoo-hoo.

2 Comments:

  • I am almost officially worried about you for this one. I promise not to stage an intervention as long as you don't start watching The Ghost Whisperer. If that happens, all bets are off.
    -S

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:52 PM  

  • Now you know I've been around 7 year olds too much...I just read your blog and seeing you say "hoo-hoo" well, it just cracked me up. :)
    -Leslie

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home