tangentwoman

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Happy birfday to the Smelmooo!!

Yaaaaaaaaaaay!!! It's 11/19! Which means it's the Smelmooo's birfday.
Happy birthday, hubby. Hope you've enjoyed it as much as I have so far!

It's a little sneaky and selfish, but I think I enjoy his birthday almost as much as he does. He wants tickets to a show for his birthday? I get to go along! I bake birthday cookies? I get to eat them, too! And so on, and so on, and so on.

I think the Smelmooo should get first dibs on an Evil Dead: The Musical review, so I'll just say that I laughed my head off and enjoyed it much more than I expected.

Unrelated to the Smelmooo's birthday, I got a super-wonderful "just because" gift on Friday: Jenni mailed me, out of the blue, a t-shirt noting, "Good grammar costs nothing." Which I believe I'll be wearing pretty much constantly for the rest of my life.

Happy 33rd, Smelmooo!!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home