tangentwoman

Monday, August 28, 2006

What is that thing called?!

I have been intermittently obsessed with something for the last few weeks: what the heck is that little toy called that looks a little bit like a dolly that movers use, only it has a more contoured seat and little handles so kids (or, I guess, grown-ups) can steer it around? I remember seeing the commercials for this...thing...when I was a kid and wanting one desperately, and one of my co-workers showed me pictures of his daughter riding on one at Dutch Wonderland or Hershey Park or something, but he didn't know what it's called, either.

Anyone? Anyone? Am I even describing it well enough for you to have any idea what I'm talking about?

3 Comments:

  • Sit 'n' Spin? That's the only thing I can think of, although that might not be the same as what you're thinking of. But thought I'd throw it out there! :) Abby G.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:28 AM  

  • I do love me the Sit 'n' Spin, and maybe one day I'll write a blog about it, but that's a different thing, sadly. With this thing I can't name, you actually can travel (the commercials always showed kids racing down the sidewalk).

    By Blogger tangentwoman, at 11:05 AM  

  • Hmmm.... is it this? http://cgi.ebay.com/KRAZY-KAR-CRAZY-WHEEL-CAR-CHILD-SIZE-HAND-PEDAL-CAR_W0QQitemZ250022464364QQihZ015QQcategoryZ19022QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting

    Another shot in the dark, but I vaguely remembered something and did a search for it......Seems to be called the Krazy Kar.

    Probably not, though! :) Abby G.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home