tangentwoman

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Groundhog Day shout-outs

In addition to Punxsutawney Phil and Bill Murray, of course (is it appropriate that I hated the movie Groundhog Day the first time I saw it, but I like it better every time I watch it?), a couple of others to recognize on this lovely day:

-- Happy birthday to my brother-in-law (brother of the Smelmooo), who turns 30 today!

-- Minnams also has a birthday today, although I still argue that two years out is not quite "pushing 40." Happy birthday to you, as well.

That's all I got. I think I'm still reeling from this "Jodie 'How rude!' Sweetin of Full House fame was a meth addict but now is recovered and ready to act again!" business being news. I think she has some sort of Jan Brady syndrome (the Olsen twins are ubiquitous! Candace married that hockey player and is all about performing her "wifely and motherly duties" as God wanted!) and this is her busting out the black wig. Weird.

2 Comments:

  • But I enjoy saying "pushing 40" so much!

    Thanks to you and the Smelmooo for the birthday wishes.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:26 AM  

  • Of much more important news than JS are the following 2 rumors:

    1. Britney is pregnant again
    2. Zach Braff & Mandy Moore are engaged.

    Go away with your meth mouth, Stephanie Tanner!
    -S

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home