tangentwoman

Monday, January 30, 2006

I'm a man, man!

So the day was not off to a great start today, but I stumbled upon this web site, which turned things around right quick! Thank you to Heathen, a total stranger whose writing I love, for bringing it to my attention.

So anyway, the idea is to upload a picture of yourself and then this web site tells you which celebrity you resemble. I posted a picture of me enjoying my Ben & Jerry's at the factory tour in Vermont:


and was told that I most closely resemble....Jason Biggs! With a 68% match.

Scary, yes, but even worse was that the fourth celebrity that popped up on my list (following Grace Kelly, 58%) is OSAMA BIN LADEN (54%).

I think that I might have found a new favorite game, despite its wreaking havoc on my self-esteem.

------------------------

Update, 1:35pm:

Really, I'm obsessed with this thing. I uploaded a wedding picture -- assuming I looked less mannish that day than I did at Ben & Jerry's -- and I, the whitest girl in the universe, most closely resemble Aaliyah. Followed by Julianne Moore, Jennifer Aniston, Celine Dion and Alec Baldwin.

I think I'll quit while I'm ahead.

4 Comments:

  • So... I did two pictures... I did a wedding photo...and I was ANNE FRANK. I did a more fun second one... I was Salma Hayek, Jeff Goldblum and Tim Robbins...

    THEN... I decided to scan in a Tucker photo...and nothing matched him. :-(

    By Blogger Smelmooo, at 2:16 PM  

  • I was Carlos Santana, closely followed by Michelle Pfeiffer. My two year old niece was Tori Amos for one picture and Jennifer Lopez for the second... That thing is (I hope) as inaccurate as my mother in law, who keeps insisting that I look like Reese Witherspoon.

    By Blogger KARCHAMB, at 9:08 PM  

  • I was Elijah Wood and M. Night Shyamalan. Followed closely by Katherine Hepburn and Katie Holmes. I think I'm most offended by Katie Holmes.

    By Blogger hyb, at 10:17 AM  

  • I am Courtney Cox followed by Maria Carey (I think I'm going to be really sick about that one), and Christina Ricci. No men that I could see...but there was an asian chick in there (all who know me agree I am one the whitest girls ever).
    -Leslie

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home