tangentwoman

Saturday, November 05, 2005

Procrastination, part deux

I know I'm, like, years behind, but yesterday (still finishing my self-appraisal for work), I wandered over to Friendster for the first time.

Yesterday, someone at my lunch table started a sentence with, "So, Bob, there's this thing called an iPod?" And my lack of connectedness with Friendster makes me feel as out of it as Bob.

Anyway, it's the best procrastination device, ever, even better than The Knot when the Smelmooo and I were planning our wedding. As anyone who knows me will tell you, I'm a huge fan of internet stalking, and Friendster just makes it so easy!! Amazing. I love it.

But, hey, ghosts from my past: knock it off with they stalker-blocking "This profile is only available to Joe's friends." You're taking all the fun out of this!

1 Comments:

  • One of Leslie's friends could possibly be the largest Friendster stalker in the world. Everytime we talk to her or hear about here, it's a "Friendster stalking story."

    As for me, I'm pleased to say I'm like Bob...I don't use Friendster, I don't even think I have a profile on the site and I could care less about looking up other people that I could care less about. :-)

    By Blogger seth, at 7:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home