tangentwoman

Monday, October 31, 2005

Hollow Win

So, I'm in two Yahoo groups related to football. The one, Pro Pick 'Em -- where you have to pick each week which team will win, based on odds -- I'm totally sucking at this year. The other, the Survival Pool, I was doing much better in (it didn't hurt that half the group forgot to pick the first week and was automatically out).

It was me and one other person in yesterday, Week 8. I picked Tampa, who somehow got beat out by San Francisco, and figured that was it for me. But I have a little green "Winner" note under my name, because the other guy failed to pick this week.

So although I'm glad to be winning something, especially football-related, it feels a little undeserved.

1 Comments:

  • I am proud of you...

    I smooch and love you...

    The rest of the world can puke at my cuteness...

    By Blogger Smelmooo, at 9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home