tangentwoman

Thursday, October 13, 2005

It's fine.

So it's no secret that I'm a big bundle of stress and irritation about work lately, although I'm experiencing periodic bursts of delusional calm.

Today is particularly difficult, but the rest of the week, actually, has been lovely, I think mostly because I've been finding such joy in actually being home for a whole week, and having some semblance of quality personal time.

The Smelmooo and I had a dinner date on Monday, followed by ice cream, and it was so wonderful just to be able to spend time together and catch up and talk and breathe the same air. And even though he's had work dinners the last two nights (and another tomorrow), on Tuesday I got to give Tucker a bath and last night, I had a long overdue, giggly, easy dinner with my sister Carolyn.

And if the work doesn't get done by Tuesday, it'll still be there when we're back, but off we go to New England for our anniversary trip, about which I'm just ecstatic. Maybe it will finally stop raining by then. I bet that's part of why everyone -- including myself, of course -- is so cranky today. Enough, already.

---------

Someone got here by searching: "woman that are insecure with themselves are mean to other woman"

---------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home