tangentwoman

Monday, September 26, 2005

Irony

So, earlier this morning, I started writing a post called "Smile! It'll make you feel better!" And it was all about how I'm embracing a positive attitude to counteract my earlier ranting blog, and I started a list of things that make me smile. It was all very lovely and heartwarming, and it did actually boost my mood a teeny bit.

And I just returned to it to finish up my list, and it was nowhere to be found. Not in drafts; not published in draft form. Poof. Gone. Disappeared.

So now I'm extra-cranky, and I don't even want to make my list, because it seems futile. Sigh.

1 Comments:

  • reason #1 to be happy.

    Tucker kicks ass at obedience school. I am never going to get tired of people telling me just how cute he is. It warms muh heart.

    By Blogger Smelmooo, at 8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home