tangentwoman

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Top Five Tuesday

So I'm off to Long Island for the rest of the week, but before I leave, because I think that the Smelmooo is just super, I today offer the sincerest form of flattery with the following:

Top Five Reasons Why I Heart the Smelmooo:

5. He remembers that my very favoritest dessert is ice cream cake, and indulges me on every special occasion;

4. He carries my ID and insurance card, along with our wine for dinner, when I don't feel like carrying a purse or shoving stuff into my pockets;

3. He listens patiently, almost without fail, after I've ingested half the bottle of wine and begin just talking and talking and talking;

2. He joined a knitting Meetup so he could find me some lessons.

1. He loves me even though I'm not 23 anymore, and he'll still love me when I'm even older and squishier and more wrinkled than I am today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home