tangentwoman

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Help for the technologically impaired, please?

So I've succumbed to the pressure and agreed to join a CD exchange, and I'm enjoying the process of putting my CD together, and hopeful that others will enjoy it, even if it doesn't have the same meaning for them as it has for me.

Anyway, this is the first time ever that I'm burning CDs -- and I'm needing a ton of help from the Smelmooo; at this point, I've not done a single thing myself but write down my songs.

My biggest challenge is this: one of the songs I want is from a weirdly-cut live CD, where the intro to the song (which I want to include) is on, say, track 7, but the song itself is on track 8 (which also includes the intro to the following song, which I don't want).

Is there any way around this, or should I just abandon it? Any help from my tech savvy readers would be much appreciated, and the one with the winning advice gets a copy of my CD regardless of whether he/she is signed up for the exchange!

4 Comments:

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:11 AM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:25 AM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:00 AM  

  • Unfortunately, I cannot help you with that as I am also a novice in the land of CD buring. I will say this though, I will NEVER support any person/product/website trying to advertise through commenting on a blog. That is crap. They can clog up my spam folders but I really resent the invasion on my friends' blogs. Go away people--I'm trying to be entertained.
    -Shari

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home