tangentwoman

Friday, November 04, 2005

Disturbing image of the day

I wish I were more tech-savvy so I could actually post said image; maybe I will ask the Smelmooo to help me scan it in and post it from home.

In any case, I received a promotional piece today from a marketing firm that is alternately horrifying and amusing, but horrifying is currently winning out.

It's a bright red background, with about nine-tenths of a giant pickle, flush left so the one side is a straight edge and the other is a traditional round pickle end. That takes up about three-quarters of the space on the page, and then there's a little "You are here" pointing inside the pickle.

Which is clever, and got a little chuckle out of me, but it's just so darned phallic that my prudish sensibilities are really feeling under attack. And so close to lunchtime....

1 Comments:

  • Sounds awesome.

    -Shari

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home