tangentwoman

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

ROTFLMAO

If you haven't watched How I Met Your Mother, you should start doing so, and not because of Britney, whose performance elicited the following reaction from me: [shrug].

It took a while to get going, and partway through the DVDs of the first season, I was almost ready to give up, but I had caught some snippets of later episodes and knew it would eventually pay off if I stuck with it.

So, to any fans, I say, simply: "Their meat...is...delicious..."

Truly, I have not laughed out loud that hard at a sitcom in a very, very long time (although the Sandwich Day episode of 30 Rock last week was also quite funny). I heard someone on the radio yesterday positing that shows have gone way downhill in the wake of the writers' strike, but I don't think I agree, at least based on the shows I watch pretty regularly. I'll give you Earl and the whole coma arc, but otherwise I've been pretty consistently impressed with the shows I liked pre-strike.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home