tangentwoman

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh....

After a long and stressful day (and a long week; how is it not Friday yet?!), I just booked a weekend getaway for the Smelmooo and me. We're not going for another two months (the first free weekend we have -- yikes), but already I'm feeling more relaxed, and happy to have it on the calendar.

I think that I'm a person who needs to have a vacation looming at all times; even if it's months away, as long is it's something to look forward to, I'm good, but the second it's over, I'm desperate for the next opportunity to hit the road. Good times.

1 Comments:

  • I have to agree with you...our next planned vacation is a week in CA over labor day....a long way off, but we're so looking forward to it!

    By Blogger seth, at 8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home