tangentwoman

Sunday, February 01, 2009

A theory

In these difficult economic times, people must figure that, if they have paid for a gym membership, they'd better actually use it.

That is the only reason I can think of that the gym is still packed with New Year's Resolutioners on February 1st.

But I did manage to get the last free treadmill, and I had a great run, at least. So now, I will spend the rest of the day sitting on my ass and eating bad-for-me food, because that's the best part of Super Bowl Sunday.

(Next year, I must remember that going grocery shopping the day before Super Bowl Sunday is a terrible idea. Although I enjoyed that another patron, sincerely complimented my shopping cart-maneuvering skills as I navigated the narrow, crowded aisles in Wegman's yesterday.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home