tangentwoman

Saturday, June 11, 2005

Just a tip

Minnams and I often giggle about the idiocy of advice columns and, particularly, Hints from Heloise. I think I'm particularly attuned to these because I recently read Jincy Willett's short story "Best of Betty" in the David Sedaris collection. In any case, because I'm not sure how much my readership overlaps with Heloise's, I offer you the following, which I found in Thursday's San Diego Union-Tribune:

"When you boil eggs, let them cool and then use a pencil to write 'boiled' and the date on them before putting them in the refrigerator."

Thank you, Chris Land of Pensicola, Florida!

1 Comments:

  • Hi,
    Jincy Willett has just published a new experimental, metafictional story at Metazen accompanied by an interview on the Metazen blog.

    Christopher Allen
    www.imustbeoff.blogspot.com

    By Blogger I Must Be Off, at 3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home