tangentwoman

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

My (third) first post ever

More and more, I find myself saying, "This is why I need a blog..."

I've actually tried, in secret, to start this one before. The first attempt was last summer, right after Suzanne and I did the Breast Cancer 3-Day; I wanted to capture all of the moments of that weekend, which really affected me more than I anticipated it could. But I quit (the recap, not the walk) after Day 1.

My next attempt at blogging was in January, inspired by a New Year's resolution that went the way of the "quit it with all the ice cream" resolution, and nearly as quickly.

Today, Minnams asked for help with creating links in her blog, and I used this space to test whether the advice I was giving her was correct (I haven't used HTML in any kind of consistent way in at least 5 years), and realized that maybe it's time to get on the blogging bandwagon for real. I don't know how often I'll do it, or how widely I'll share it, but I'm taking the plunge this time, for real.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home